Monday, November 14, 2011

Waffle Iron Possibilities



The waffle Iron (My best weapon)
I can’t help but notice all the waffle iron like products available now.  You can get one for cupcakes or donuts, or convert to Panini.  All told it would be a lot of money and storage space to house the many varieties. But the display in Macy’s got me thinking, and then googling and the ideas started flowing.

Idea number 1:
Splendid! Cake mix and simple scream “Try this Jenny”. So I did. It was awesome and I told my friends on facebook.

Idea number 2:
Then I got to thinkin… Yep it hurt! Muffin mix is a lot like cake mix and dirt cheap. So I tried strawberry and it worked so well I told my friends on facebook. My friends K & M (yep initials, for the record this how we refer to each other in text messages) hit the idea and made a number of flavors. It is tested and certified for success.

Idea number 3:
Yesterday I got a text from my bud H and her hubby and boys took it to the next level.  Imagine a drum roll because this deserves it.   Grands Cinnamon Rolls in the can. Genius, Brilliant, wonderful.  Her boys added syrup or glaze to the finished masterpiece and they looked so delicious.

I will update this Waffle  Iron idea list with all tested and wonderful creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment